Q & A
1. How do I place an order?
-Go to the contact us page, email us with what you will need for your event, and the specifics of your event. Please include the location, date, and time of your event. We will send you an estimate, once you finalize the specifics, we will send you an invoice. You can pay by credit card, check, or cash.
2. What is the deposit?
- We require a 50% Non-Refundable deposit to hold the date of your event. Your date is not reserved unless the deposit is received and rental agreement is signed. Full payment is due 1 week before your event.
3. What are the delivery fees?
-That depends on a few factors, the size of the event, location of the venue, and size of the crew required to set up your event. We are happy to give you a quote. Go to the contact us page and let us know the specifics of your event.
4. Is there an order minimum?
- We require a $1500 minimum order before delivery fees for events outside of San Diego County.
- Orders within San Diego County require a $350 minimum order before delivery fees. Some exceptions may be made for arches. Pick up is available for small items such as signs and lawn games.
5. Can I pick up the rental items?
- No, we don't allow for pick up of our rental furniture. Our farm table rentals require special handling and set up. We only allow Farm & Field crew to deliver and set up and breaking down our rentals.
6. Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver all over San Diego, Orange, Riverside, and Imperial Counties. We love road trips and are more than happy to pack up and come to you.
7. How many people can fit at an 8' farm table? Round Farm Table? Bench?
-Our 8' farm table rentals can fit up to 10 adults (8 adults if you are using benches only and not using the ends of the farm tables). The benches fit 4 adults.
-Our Round Farm Tables seat up to 10 adults. Chairs are not included in the price of the table.
8. I have an idea for my event, but I cannot find it. Do you do custom work?
-Yes, we often do custom work for our clients. Our team is amazing and can work with you on your design idea. Contact us with your ideas.
9. Can I come see the farm table rentals before I book?
-Yes, we love when people visit us. We are located in Ramona, CA. Contact us to schedule a visit to see our farm table rentals and rustic wedding decor rentals.
10. Do you charge for setting up and taking down the rentals?
-No, the set up and take down fee is included in the delivery fee.
11. Will your team be there during my event?
- No, we only provide the rentals. We set them up before your event. leave and then come back and take them down at the end of your event. We arrive as early as possible to set the rentals up and arrive back to your venue at the end of your event to pick the rentals up.
12. What if I need to cancel?
-The 50% non-refundable deposit is non refundable.
13. Can I make changes to my order?
-Of course, contact us asap up to 2 weeks before your event date. We are flexible as long as the rentals are available we can adjust your order.
14. Am I responsible for damages, theft, or loss of rental items?
-Yes, you are responsible for the total cost to repair or replace the rental item. This includes all theft or loss of the rental.